Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Vincent Valentine Moogle

I’ve spent all evening updating my Geocities site. Because I revamped the entire directory structure, I had to edit every single html file. (What? Individual editing of a whole bunch of static web pages with a plain text editor? What kind of masochist am I?) It took over five hours, but that includes addition of some new content. Take a look:

http://www.geocities.com/lunamurphy/

Yeah, I know. It still looks like . . . well, like a bunch of static web pages thrown together by a total amateur. That’s as good as it gets, so just look at the pretty pictures. I added two new pieces of fan art. Here’s one of them:



Why yes, that is Vincent from Final Fantasy VII as a new Final Fantasy XII-style moogle. Why? Why not? I did the same thing to Cloud.

Well, it’s late, and I’m going to bed. Goodnight, everyone!

No comments: