Friday, December 29, 2006

Jones Soda Holiday Pack: Turkey & Gravy Soda

Yes indeed, Turkey & Gravy Soda is back. Of the five flavors in this year’s holiday pack, this is the only one which was also present in last year’s pack. Since I’ve had it before, I know what to expect: something like cold soup broth. Let’s see if it lives up to my memory.

Under the cap: “Adopt a pet.”
My response: I already have. Two is plenty for a one-bedroom apartment.

Yep--cold soup broth. The pale brown gravy color only adds to the effect. The turkey flavor is not very strong, so it brings chicken more to mind. But the gravy is definitely there. I feel like I should be warming it up and adding thick, doughy noodles, carrots, celery, and hunks of shredded turkey. It tastes pretty good, actually. I wouldn’t buy it every day, but I’ll actually enjoy finishing this bottle.

No comments: