Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Three Pointless Quizzes

A friend sent me a slew of quizzes. Here are my various and sundry results.

In the "Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?" quiz, I am Galadriel. Not my top choice, but okay. (My friend was Princess Leia.)

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?
Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the Galadriel Worshippers Army.




In the "What Fantasy Character Are You?" quiz, I am a wizard. Good enough. (My friend was a cleric.)



What Fantasy Character Are You?




You are a wizard. You cast spells of force terrifying to behold. You are a seeker of knowledge, and are very learned. You are the consult of the group leader, and you give advice and information to everyone in the party. You are old, ancient, and very wise.
Take this quiz!





And in the "What Hideous Monster are You?" quiz, I am the Big Friendly Giant. Rah! (My friend was the Jabberwocky.)












Big Friendly Giant

You are 20% monstrous and are filled with 5% Evil!

Congrats on being the biggest pussy out of all the monsters. You are
the star of a Roald Dahl book. You befriend Orphans and battle evil
giants. Honestly, what the hell is wrong with you? Seriously, all the
other monsters give you wedgies and swirlies.






Pointless wastes of time, all of them. But fun!

No comments: