Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bananas, the Natural Demonsbane

Last night I dreamed that I was being pursued through a large house by a gang of bloodthirsty, heavily armored, sword-wielding demons, resembling a cross between the Oblivion Knights from Diablo II and the Nazgul from the Lord of the Rings trilogy. This wasn’t nearly as nightmarish as it might sound, though, as I was a well equipped demon slayer. However, there were a lot of them, and they cornered me. Now, I had been eating bananas earlier in the dream, and as the demons were running me through with their swords, I unleashed my banana breath on them. They shrieked in pain and crumbled into black dust, swords and all.

My subconscious is probably telling me, A) I’ve been playing too much Diablo II lately, and B) I should eat more bananas. (And possibly C) I’m a loony.)

No comments: